12. Don't worry if you do not have well toned legs. Apply a little oil along the bone of your leg to give a leaner appearance. Polished, shiny legs look slimmer.
13. Red wine is known to have antioxidants that are good for your skin. To get that fresh look on your face after a tiring day, splash your face with four to five tablespoons of wine mixed with water. Your skin will feel more soft and supple.
14. Very often nails get stained because of dark polish. The best way to remove them is to rub lemon halves on your nails for about five minutes. It works as an astringent and will brighten them up.
15. Apply eye shadow with a damp brush makes the color pop.
16. To make your perfume last longer, apply a little petroleum jelly on your pulse points and then spray perfume on it.
17. For a quick pedicure, dip your feet in warm water with sea salt and rub them with a dry loofah. Then, massage with a dollop of hydrating moisturiser and coat your nails with transparent nail paint.